This course builds upon the introductory prototype skills learned in UXD102 (Interactive Prototyping Fundamentals using Axure RP) Advanced training in Axure RP 8 for desktop browser Web experiences.
You will learn more advanced interactive wireframe prototyping skills for responsive Web experiences as well as using Axure for important UX design artefacts such as User Task Flows.
This course also introduces the more advanced prototype emulation skills that leverage Axure’s condition builder and variables.
1 day , 9:00am – 4:00pm
You will learn
- Advanced dynamic panels for mobile navigation and swipe-based gesturing.
- Mobile “on-device” prototyping setup and management.
- Build a mobile search experience
- Using the Repeater widget for search and list page prototyping
- Responsive prototypes for Desktop, tablet and smartphone using Adaptive views.
- Advanced form design techniques for mobile prototypes: Selection groups, custom styles and interactive events.
- Creating interactive User Task Flows with Axure
- Embedding audio and video files.
- Advanced animations and transitions for touch-based prototypes.
- Introduction to conditions and variables for advanced product emulation.
Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
What our past attendees say
“Mike is an outstanding lecturer. Every lecture was hands on – class participation is what Mike’s classes were all about. More often than not, real life scenarios were explained and broken down by Mike to help us understand concepts – his wealth of industry experience is clear when he teaches.”