This course builds on existing usability testing experience the knowledge and skills to run usability testing sessions and accurately measure and report the findings and recommendations.
You will learn about the different types of usability testing as well as which scenarios are conducive to each type.
The course will be held at Expiriti UX’s office in Sydney which includes a usability lab, 2-way mirrored observation room and eye tracking equipment that students will use as part of the training.
1-day intensive (offered on weekdays, Saturdays or across several evenings)
You will learn
- Advanced usability testing principles
- Remote usability testing methods and techniques
- Multi-channel usability testing: script creation and testing best practices
- Recruiting strategies and respondent panel providers.
- Advanced Quantitative UX measurement
- Eye tracking: using gaze fixation for corellationary UX measurement.
- Statistical methods for usability testing
- Sample size calculations and scenarios
- Test reporting tools and automation
- Workshop: Applying usability testing processes in agile and lean environments.
Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
What our past attendees say
Zoe Murray – UX Researcher
“Mike was instrumental to helping me change careers into UX properly. I was still in a transition phase and he offered to mentor me after I had completed the General Assembly UX course. I worked with the Mike and the Expiriti team on a live client project with a start-up. Mike’s incredible mentorship skills helped to take what I knew from my previous career and apply this to UX Research. I will always be grateful for Expiriti providing me with my first opportunity to gain practical experience in UX and giving me the confidence and a platform that I needed.”