This course provides hands-on training in Axure RP 8 for desktop browser Web experiences.
You will learn key concepts and skills such as page interactions, best-practice use of masters, widget libraries, dynamic panels, styles and prototyping best practices.
Each technical skill is taught within the context of a ‘real-life’ UX design scenario.
1-day intensive (offered on weekdays, Saturdays or across several evenings)
You will learn
- Introduction to the Axure workspace.
- Prototyping best practices.
- Paragraphs and adding text links
- Default and custom libraries.
- Publishing and sharing prototypes.
- Interaction Styles
- Using Masters for header, footer and other key re-usable elements for rapid prototyping.
- Interactive prototyping: hotspots, links, hiding and showing page elements, animation, lightbox popups, mega menus and more.
- Introduction to Dynamic Panels as the cornerstone of interactive prototyping
- Axure forms: Designing a Contact Us, Search and Sign in experience.
- Dynamic panels for carousel sliders.
Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
What our past attendees say
“Mike’s teaching was exceptional; sharing a wealth of knowledge of UX design and the industry. He personally took the time with each of us individually to make sure we were getting the most out of the course and that the content was applicable to our workplace or relevant projects.”