Usability lab, testing equipment and observation room
Our usability lab, in the heart of the Sydney CBD, has tested some of Australia’s leading digital experiences.
The lab is available for hire by corporates, government organisations, researchers, startups and educators.
- On-site assistant for weekday bookings.
- Testing room with high-powered quad core PC running XSplit for recording all sessions.
- Observation room for up to 5 observers or sessions scribes. Two-way mirror view into the testing room. Live video feed of the session is fed into this room also.
- Reception and waiting space.
- Eye tracking equipment and software pre-installed on testing machine.
- Coffee, tea and refreshments.
- Lift access and extra-wide entry to testing room to facilitate respondents who require an assistance chair.
- On-site research assistant for eye tracking and recording equipment, scribing services, greeting and/or payment of respondents can be provided. Please let us know your requirements.
Prices are inclusive of GST with a minimum of 3 hours per hiring session
|Weekdays (bus. hours)||Weekdays (after hours 6pm-9pm)||Weekends & Pub. holidays (9am-9pm|
|$150 per hour||$100 per hour||Flat rate $500 per day|
If you would like to know more about hiring our usability lab, please make an enquiry or call us on +612 8937 0818